Tuesday 21 June 2011

Serpent and Condor - baths, bottles and ballyhoo


Many many Solstice Blessings to all my friends around the world.


I am still with Ross Heaven in Spain, assisting in ceremonies and generally being as helpful as I can.


Here is our St Peter's Day celebration, earlier in June, where I started the ceremony with a simple mesa for healing.



And here I am below with some Embruho juice all ready for a day of magic


Hope you are enjoying the photos as much as I am enjoying sharing them. I have some more to share before I leave Ross and Sarah in Spain and return to the UK where I am looking forward to seeing Stonehenge at Moonlight on a David Rowan tour in August and later on in the year going to the Pagan Federation 40th Anniversary Event in London!

Have a wonderful Solstice
Ezekiel aka Shaman Sham the Wandering Hedgehog
Indie Shaman

No comments:

Post a Comment