Monday 2 November 2009

Visiting Winter

Here I am again to tell you all about when I stayed at Winter's house and went on a very exciting holiday to Whitby. As you can see the first thing I did was make some new friends. But when I got to go on holiday unfortunately they couldn't all come too. Not all animals are as well travelled as I am you know.
Winter tried to teach me how to read my own personal oracle with some angel cards.
Some of the words were a bit difficult to read but I'm getting better at reading and the pictures were very helpful.

Whitby is apparently where Dracula lives. Dracula is a Vampire which means he drinks blood and turns into a bat. I don't know why you would want to turn into a bat. Surely its much nicer to turn into a hedgehog? Well apart from his black cloak would get stuck on his prickles if he did...
Anyway I was looking forward to my holiday and to meeting Dracula. Apparently he likes graveyards and doesn't like steaks. I agree with him about the steaks ....... snails are much nicer.
Will post more about my holiday with Winter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment